Via Lillo del Duca, 20 I-20091 Bresso ( MI )
Telephone: +3902 66504472
Owner’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data can be freely provided by the User.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. Where this Website indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users in doubt as to which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and warrants that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and location of data processing
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Web Site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
– processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the premises of the Data Controller and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the owner.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
– Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
The User’s Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Protection against SPAM, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Infrastructure monitoring and Hosting and backend infrastructure.
In order to obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section ‘Personal Data Processing Details’.
Details of Personal Data Processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
– Contact User
Contact form (this Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to the use of such Data to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data processed: Postcode; city; surname; date of birth; email; address; country; name; telephone number; VAT number; province; company name; state; various types of Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
– withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke his or her previously expressed consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data.
– oppose the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
– access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– check and request rectification. The User may check the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
– obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
-Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
– receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
– Propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the Controller’s contact details set out in this document.
More information about the treatment
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of such proceedings in order to defend against abuses in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
In the event that the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, including in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Website (including by third party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the User. ), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data relates.
Data Controller (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Web Site.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
Cookies are tracking tools that consist of small pieces of data stored within the User’s browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology – e.g. cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – that allows Users to be tracked, for example by collecting or storing information on the User’s device.